Packs Protect – The Stealth Body Bag
BODY BAG – STEALTH (BLACK ON BLACK – PERFECT FOR NIGHT MISSIONS)
Packs Protect – CAMO Body Bag
Measuring at approx L10”xW5.5”xD 2.5” The Body Bag is the new member of the Packs Protect family. This premium Bag is a writers best friend. Perfect for pens, stickers, cash and ink.
The ultimate bag to keep your belongings secure and within your sight whilst you are on the move. Sleek, well designed, lockable, child safe, odour retaining, discreet and perfect for keeping your private things, private. The body bag has 1 main lockable pocket, 1 back stealth slip pocket, 1 easy access front change pocket and a main wallet bag with a zip and card sections.
Packs Protect bags are all made from a tough durable material that will reasonably withstand any accidental water or drink spillages that may occur in or around their immediate area.
This Packs Protect bags has a 2 digit lock which can be set to personal preference by the owner to keep the contents of the bag secure. Packs Protect bags are odour retaining, keeping smells from escaping.
We ensure that every “Packs Protect” bag is made up of a 6 layer material structure. It’s not cheap but it does ensure that every bag is of the highest quality.
This bag is perfect for cameras, CASH, SIM cards, PENS, ink, memory cards, keys, phones, money, medication and personal items.
This bag is also rain proof, due to the sealed zips and 6 layer water proof material it is made from, so electronic equipment will be kept safe and dry in the rain.
All Packs Protect bags come with a strap or attachment loop, which allows them to be easily carried or secured further for extra peace of mind
All packs protect bags are child safe for peace of mind.
The law – Being searched does not mean you have been arrested or will have a criminal record and a senior officer would need to ok a search in the first place.
The police can only stop and search you if:
• they have a search warrant
• they have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have committed a crime or are about to commit a crime. Reasonable grounds to search can’t be based on an officer’s hunch or instinct. It should be based on reliable information, facts or seeing you acting suspiciously.
• you are a danger to yourself or others
• you are suspected of having weapons on school grounds
• you are suspected of terrorist activity
• you are in an area where the police are searching people for a limited timebecause there is a belief that serious violence might take place or people are carrying weapons. For example, a protest
• if you agreed to be searched as you enter an event like at a football match when you bought the ticket.
You can also be searched if the police have reasonable grounds to suspect you have:
• illegal drugs
• a knife – unless you have a folding pocket knife with a cutting edge of 7.60cm or less. You may have a legal defence if you needed it for work, it’s for religious reasons or it’s part of a national costume (such as a sgian-dubh worn with a kilt)
• a gun
• stolen property
• alcohol – at major football or rugby matches or on public transport travelling to them
• cash of £1,000 or more – that was obtained through criminal activity
• listed assets worth £1,000 or more – like gold and watches that were obtained through criminal activity
• fireworks – that you intend to use antisocially.
In all situations, you can’t be searched just because of how you look or who you are, as this is discrimination. But that’s just to search you……if you have a locked bag, they need a warrant! But it is always good to know the law.
The police cannot stop and search you only because of your:
• sexual orientation
• age. These are known as protected characteristics
• your clothing or general appearance (although there is an exception for gangs)
• How you smell.
• the fact that you have previous convictions.
Nor can they search you on a “hunch”.
Bottom line is, do not give anyone consent to look in your bag, even (IF YOU DONT WANT THEM TOO). The police. They have no right to look in a locked personal bag. They can seize it, but need a very good reason and would need a warrant from a judge, which means hours of paperwork, hours of police time, hours of a judges time and hours of CPS time, the reality of it is that more then 9/10 the search in the first place to look in your locked bag would be rejected by the CPS, the Judge, the custody sergeant and may even be illegal or not have enough grounds.
The Body Bag is designed to be worn across the chest or waist to keep your personal and valuable items close to you at all times.